August. I hate to say this - but yes, time has gone fast now that I look back on it. It's bittersweet to say that. It seems like just a few weeks ago I was telling Weikle that I "just want it to be August already". And here we are, August 1st. So it is officially my birthday month, a whole month to celebrate my existence. Weikle thinks this is going a little overboard but he isn't here so it's MY month (haha).
This year has gone by amazingly fast. I can't believe it's my birthday again, and I thought my parents were lying when they said "enjoy being young, it goes by so quick". Well they weren't. Years have came and went in the blink of an eye. A lot has happened in a year, a lot.
1. I partied my ass off for my last birthday with a bunch of my closest friends.
2. I went to Havasu for Labor Day/Clay's birthday.
3. Came home from Havasu and broke up with my boyfriend.
4. Got talked into meeting Weikle.
5. Started dating Weikle 2 days after I met him.
6. Told everyone I was going to marry him 2 weeks after dating him.
7. Was engaged 2 months later.
8. Was married 2 weeks later.
9. Moved in with him 2 weeks later.
10. Spent a total of 2 months physically with each other.
11. Said I loved him and would see him in 7 months.
It all went by so fast. It definitely does not feel like a whole year has gone by, we were so busy, so excited. I wanted to marry him so much. We would be on the phone and I would say "I want results" and he knew I meant marrying him. 7 months ago I stood and promised the rest of my life with him and wasn't nervous at all. I had no doubts in my mind that I wanted nothing but him. I stand today, wanting the same thing... him here with me.