In other news...
This was kind of time consuming but pretty awesome to replicate things I have seen other places for a lot cheaper.
My list is looking shorter!
1. Stain dresser.
2. Recover huge leopard pillows with a more suitable fabric.
3. Finish the hanging "W" sign.
4. Make hanging rose balls. (Sounds weird but it's cool, trust me).
5. Paint two picture frames from Goodwill and attach ribbon to hang them.
6. Paint wooden tray from Goodwill.
7. Paint another picture frame from Goodwill.
8. Attach signs together with chain..
And just when you thought my husband couldn't get any better....
He gave me a shopping spree to Victoria's Secret as one of my birthday presents. This husband of mine needs to come home to me, because it doesn't matter where I lay my head tonight, when I'm in his arms - I'm home.