Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 62 (Life Continued)

Well, unfortunately life doesn't just stop when you're having problems. Nope, it's like it purposely speeds up to challenge you some more, and just when you think you're getting things under control, something else happens.

I ended up with an 86% in my English class; this is a good grade but I'm disappointed, I promised the hubby an A and I promised myself an A. I gave it my all, and my all just wasn't good enough this time. And I will say that it was tough, it was tough focusing on English when the hubbs is at war. Just didn't seem important most days and I found myself daydreaming about him coming home. But English class didn't care that my husband is in Afghanistan and sadly, life doesn't care either. Life just rolls on by while I am stuck in my own little world. As long as it keeps rolling on by quickly I don't care. Just give me my best friend back...

My dad is back in the hospital for the 3rd time now in the past 3 weeks. Not sure what exactly is going on. My poor mom, countless hours in the hospital with him, continues to work, and taking care of things at home. Life is making its appearance in our family big time right now.

Not sure if I will for sure be going to Cali in the morning, because of my dads situation now. We will see. Not looking forward to the 5 hour drive, but I am looking forward to feeling like I am home again, California makes me feel closer to Weikle. Everything there reminds me of the times we had, loveeeee it :] Can't wait to get there and surround myself with beaches and friends. Hopefully my mood changes and I get some good ole'relaxation, endorphins need to fill my entire body so I can make it through the next 8 weeks. Moving back to Cali in September, can you say amazing?

Gotta go wash the car now, following the hubby's rules still!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about english Brit...you took on an extremly emotional topic as well and your presentation shook the room with emotion. I don't know why you got the grade you did, honestly, but it's over now and like you said...there are far more important things in this world. The world never cares what is going on in our lives.....it's like your standing still and everything just keeps spinning around you.
    I'm very sorry to hear about your dad. You know this without me saying, if you need anything! ANYTHING--you DO have a friend here is AZ. You can call us for anything. Honestly, if you want Tariq to talk with the docs at any point, he would be happy to. If you just need someone to talk to and explain the medical crap to you, please please know you can call me.
    OK, this was a really long comment....Let me know how everything goes ok???

    ReplyDelete