Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 5 (Another Morning...)

It is 1100 and I haven't gotten out of bed yet. I'm moping. I promised Weikle I wouldn't be lazy or mope. Well today I am not keeping that promise. I just feel icky today. I miss him, and I could really use an email from him, a call maybe? But no, no communication for 4 days now. I hate not knowing how he is doing. Yes he is a grown man and can take care of himself but I still worry. It seems crazy to have such a strong bond with someone who is away more often than home, but I do. Even from 8,000 miles away I can still feel him. I feel like I know when he is thinking about me, or dreaming about me. On Sunday (when he was in Germany) he wrote me and told me to go buy a grape dranky drank (which is what we call a Grape AMP energy drink) and drink it for him. He lovesss energy drinks, not for the energy but he loves the way they taste. Well I laughed when I read this because 20 minutes before I got his email, I had went to the gas station and bought one because I thought it would make me feel better. SO maybe we do have a special "mind melt".


Come on Weikle, read my mind, find a way to communicate with me!



Yesterday was a good day. I got out of bed pretty early, paid some bills and just took care of a few things. I also washed the hubby's truck for him. Yes an El Camino is a truck (haha) it says on the title. He refuses to call it a car and hates when I make the mistake of doing so. Anyway, before he left he made sure that I knew that the rims were going to need polished. So yesterday I thought I would give it a shot. 2 hours later I had finished washing and polishing rims! Don't get me wrong, they look great. But 2 hours? Sheeesh. Today (if I get out of bed) I am going to wash my car. The dirt road out here is not helping me out at all, but Weikle said if he bought me a new car I had to wash it once a week while he was gone. So I guess I have to. I also gave my Pomeranian a haircut last night. Hence the picture. This Arizona heat just kills her, poor girl.


My days are so exciting, I know. Not much worth writing about.


My nights are long. Tossing and turning. I have my phone on loud so that every time I get an email I wake up. Due to junk mail, this happens at least 15 times a night and every time I wake up I rush to grab the phone to find out it isn't him.

I would love for him to be with me right now, but just an email, a letter or a phone call would
suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment