Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 23


I absolutely love this man right here. 10% of the deployment is done. Doesn't sound to bad when you look at it like that does it?

Well p90x really kicked my butt last night, I was rubbing icy hot on my back before bed. That shows how out of shape I am.... Tonight will be interesting to say the least haha. I really have to work hard this week because I will be gone Friday and Saturday. Going to Cali to take care of a few things and have some fun with a friend over there.

Tomorrow I will be attempting to find a job, finally. Not sure I exactly want one, nor do I exactly need one, but if it helps time go by faster than I am all for it. I will be sending another package tomorrow, the hubby asked for hair clippers (he said they have a pair that needs replacing), and mosquito spray. So I will be doing that tomorrow as well. I will be buying Slim Fast and fruit to eat for breakfast for when I start going to school. So excited for my english and history classes.

I am sort of at a loss for words tonight, sorry for the short post. I will make up for it next time.

Hope everyone has a good start to the week tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment