Thursday, March 4, 2010

An Unknown Sender

Got this picture yesterday from an unknown sender, apparently the unknown sender had signal on his iPhone, it took me a minute to realize it was my crazy husband and his friend. It made both me and my mom laugh. It feels good to know that he is thinking of me as much as I am thinking of him.



Took some time today to write thank you's for my bridal shower gifts and wedding gifts. Actually it was A LOT of time, but I enjoyed it.


Not many updates on anything, hubby has been working long days and has not been able to talk long. We were, however, talking about buying me a new vehicle before he leaves. I got a MAYBE out of him. Since I will be working and catching up on school while he is gone it would be nice to have a reliable vehicle. BUT if we don't end up getting one I am sure I can deal with my car for another year.


Working almost a full time job while he is gone is my plan. I want to stay busy and make some extra money for us. Hopefully it won't be extremely hard to find a job (crossing my fingers) but I'm sure it won't be easy. We are supposed to be going to human resources on base when he gets home so I can get information on how to get a job once I relocate. Anybody who knows of any job openings is welcome to inform me! They say networking is the best way to find a job in this economy, so let the networking begin ladies and gentlemen!


For now I am just counting down the days (14) until he comes home. Trying to stay busy and on top of everything while he is gone. Hopefully he will come home without a worry on his mind (doubt it!). But that is my job, to take care of things while he is away and make the most of his coming home. I am going to kiss him and clutch on him til he just can't take it anymore.

And the last thing I will write is a letter...


Dear Twentynine Palms, California,

Give me back my husband!! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment