Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ramblings of a Lonely Wife...

I have never felt this lonely. I have moved my bed up against the wall so that when I sleep I can put a pillow next to the wall and scoot my back up against it...Yes, to feel like I have him laying behind me. Desperate? You could call it that. But I like to call it unfailing, true love. Cheesy I know, but no matter how long he is gone...a year or a day, I will always miss him the same.


So onto a survey that I found on a few other blogs, I think it's cute. I thought it would be informative for everyone and fun for me!


1. What are your middle names?
Kody and Michele.

2. How long have you been together?
5 months, married 2 months!

3. How long did you know eachother before you started dating?
2 days. Maybe 3?

4. Who asked who out?
He asked me... he was so confident that just after
two days I would for sure say yes.
And he was right.

5. How old are each of you?
I am 18 and he is 22.

6. Did you go to the same school?
No not even close.

7. Are you from the same hometown?
Nope.

8. Who is the smartest?
I like to think I am but the truth is, he knows more
than I could ever know. I know random, useless facts
and he know's important, applicable to real life, common sense things.
The information he uses just for his job alone
is more than I think I will ever know.

9. What are each of your favorite things about the Corps?
My favorite thing is the pride it puts in you,
and also how it tests how emotionally strong
you are. I am not sure what his favorite thing is,
my guess would be his job. Not everything
that comes with his job but he loves
doing what he does for the Corps.

10. Who majored in what?
I am majoring in Early Childhood Education.
I want to teach kindergarten. He went straight from high school
and majored in being one helluva man/Marine.

11. Who is the most sensitive?
Haha. Neither one of us is very sensitive. I am sensitive
when I write, but not when I have to
speak. He is sensitive very deep inside
of his head and you have to know him really well to
realize when he is being sensitive.

12. Who has the worse temper?
Both of us are very easy-going and don't get mad easily.
We have never even raised our voices
at eachother. I am sure his temper
is different when he is at work.

13. How many children do you want?
I would like two but we have discussed three.
We'll see when we start having them.

14. Who does the cooking?
I do when I know he wants to eat as soon as
he walks in the door but he loves to help
me cook so we do it together a lot of the time.

15. Who is more social?
We both are but he has a lot more friends I think.
I talk to people that I don't know a lot but I
am not good at keeping in touch with
people or hanging out all of the time.

16. Who is the neat freak?
We both are but I do the majority of the cleaning.
I HAVE to have things clean. Makes things
easier and we both take pride in what we own.

17. Who is more stubborn?
HIM. He likes to do things his (Marine) way. I don't mind though.

18. Who wakes up earlier?
He is up very early, anywhere between 3 and 5 in the morning.
Me? I wake up and make him
breakfast, kiss him goodbye, crawl into bed and don't
wake up until I have a very good reason to.

19. Where was your first date?
The day we met we went out with friends to Olive Garden if that counts?

20. Who has the bigger family?
He has a pretty big family compared to mine.

21.Do you get flowers often?
No, but not because he doesn't want to get me some,
I just think they are a waste of money :)

22. How do you spend the holidays?
Well for Thanksgiving we spent it with my family and Christmas
we spent with his family in Ohio! Very fun.
Except that I wasn't used to the cold and was sick the entire time,
including during our wedding ceremony.

23.Who is more jealous?
We are both very confident and secure people. VERY.
I think that is why our chemistry is sooo hot.
But we do get jealous every so often to let eachother
know that others can look but not touch ;]

24. How long did it take for your relationship to get serious?
Well, we met at the end of September and
we started making wedding plans in November...
I knew I would marry him two weeks after we met.

25. Who eats more?
Him. I eat a lot too but can't keep up with him.

26. What do you do for a living?
I just hang out while he is busy preparing for war.
But seriously, I take care of a lot more than that.

27. Who does the laundry?
Either he does it by himself or I help him.
I am too scared to go to the laundry
room at our apartment by
myself and it is literally 20 feet from our door.
He doesn't let me go anywhere by myself anyway. We KNOW
how bad the world is...

28. Who drives when you go somewhere together?
If it is at night he drives because I have horrible
night vision. I drive during the day
because he hates traffic...

29. What is your song?
One boy, One girl by Tim Mcgraw. It is exactly how
we met and got married! But there
are quite a few songs that are special to us...

30. Who has a better singing voice?
My voice is awful. If he wasn't a Marine I would
be pushing him to sing country music,
he has the sexiest voice ever. I am not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment