Saturday, June 5, 2010

It Has Been Forever [Day 36]

Ok, maybe not forever. But damn does it feel like forever. Trying to stay positive and say "Hey this isn't so bad" and then I think about how many weeks we have left....ugh. I cannot believe I still have so long to go before he comes home. I start to get really busy and feel like I don't have enough time to get things done before his homecoming and then BAM! I realize I have plenty of time....

I am loving my school schedule, I hate it when the alarm goes off but I love it when I am done at noon. So far I have gotten a lot of homework but it's keeping me busy and I am learning quite a bit.

4 out of 6 packages have safely (intact) arrived in Helmand Province, Afghanistan. The mail isn't taking as long as I thought to get there, which is a relief. Still a little butt hurt about the fact that I can't receive a picture of him. But hopefully soon, 1st Battalion 11th Marines is now on Facebook and trying to keep everyone informed on how our men are doing. Well, I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" but I don't want to know how he is doing, I want to see how he is doing. I want him here. I want him to know how much I love and need him.

Come on June, be over with already.

No comments:

Post a Comment