Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bliss (Day 174)

Ok, I'm alive and functioning normal again. I am still getting flashbacks of the past week, the pain meds really had me out of it. To be honest, I remember hardly anything of what I did, what I said, where I went. Whew. My Mama and Grandma were absolute saints and I don't know what I would have done without them. Seriously. I am just now seeing things my mom had bought me during the time she was here, the little things she did before she left to make things easier on me and so on. THANKS MOM AND GRANDMA. I'm sorry if I didn't say it enough while you were here. I also feel bad that we got to see each other under such "not so fun" circumstances. So I will try my hardest to make it down there for Dad's birthday weekend. I want to actually spend time with you.

There is so much to say I don't know where to start. The surgery day was a breeze, I was nervous over nothing. Like I said, I don't remember anything. I can't believe it has been a week already! Crazy. The doctor said everything went great and just as planned. They look amazing if I do say so myself. After working out and eating good plus these new editions, I have a killer body. (I know, I sound cocky). The pain of this surgery was nothing compared to breaking my foot or collar bone....or even when I was in the hospital with a staph infection. The worst part was not being able to function on the pain meds. It was extremely annoying. The size came out just right and they will continue to change and all that for the next couple weeks, can't wait for that.

Now onto different news. I have heard from the hubby about once in about 2 weeks. Absolutely hating it, but its easier to deal with now that I have been doing it for almost 6 months. October has gone by very fast, so ready for November! When I talked to him we didn't have too much time, I know he is in not very safe conditions, he's more dirty than normal (if that's even possible), and he misses me tons. I threw that last part in, but I am sure it is true :]

I could possibly be the luckiest girl in the world. I don't mean to brag - but I'm going to. We've got everything for our apartment, minus a bed, and didn't skimp on anything. I have a new car, which I still thank my husband for everyday when I get in it. We have no kids. NO kids. That's great for everyone who has them - but we don't want them for at least 5 years. We are newly married and want to enjoy each other (when he is actually home). Plus, I have no stretch marks, I'm in great shape, and if we want to go to the movies late on a Wednesday night - we can. I got the boobs that God forgot to give me. We have a marriage that cannot be explained or replicated. The hubbs will be extremely happy when he buys his new truck the day after he gets home. Yes, I said the day after. He is so stoked to get his truck that we are driving to Arizona the day after to buy him one. We will then be picking up a new bed, a new TV (some huge one he wants), and one of those nifty TV stands for it. So besides him not being home, I would say life is good.

Starting November 1st it's time to get tan, stay tone, nails, toes, hair, clean and organize everything....and then "hurry up and wait". I love my husband, I love the Marine Corps, and pretty much just love the life I have been given. My best friend will be home soon....bliss, pure bliss.

--The song playing may annoy you if it isn't your type of music. But this song brings me to an amazing place. When he was home, his ipod was our alarm and this was the song that woke us up every morning. I can hear him singing it still haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment