Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 192

My titles for these posts are just sooo exciting, I know. But, I am out of titles. My brain can't think of anything witty or cute anymore.


I remember when I was excited about reaching Day 10, I was excited about the double digits. Man, I had no idea what I was in for. We are almost to Day 200 now. I have been through a lot of ups and downs in the past 192 days. I am so ready for life to be back to normal. I am so ready to see him and kiss him until he can't take it anymore. My best friend is almost home and damn does it feel good. So good.

Yesterday, we welcomed a little boy into our family. We named him Remi, after Remington shotguns. That was the husbands idea and I loved it. He is a pure bred chocolate lab and he is 13 weeks old. He weighs a little over 30 pounds already...he's going to be a big boy. He's very well behaved. He has his head asleep on the side of my computer as I am typing this. I tried to add a picture to this post, but for some reason it isn't working.

I'm getting last minute things ready for the hubby's return. Organizing, working out, and more organizing. I'm going to have to color my hair, get my nails filled, and keep on tanning. Ahhh I love it. So stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment