Friday, February 26, 2010

Kids, Kids, Kids...

Are we planning on starting a family right now?

NO.

Since January (after we got married) everyone has been asking me if we are going to have kids or they are telling me not to, WELL, I am making it official that we are not planning on have kids right now. Not next year either. Although we both think we would make extremely good looking children (haha), we are not planning on it for a couple years.

For those of you who still do not believe me (my family seems to not) here are the reasons:

1. His 7 month deployment is not an ideal time to be pregnant, especially since it is MY first deployment.

2. Neither one of us wants to be dealing with a baby when he gets back, that would be way too stressful.

3. Haven't came to a final conclusion on whether we are re-enlisting (Yes WE, because it affects both of us) or not. That is a whole other story!

4. I am wayyy to young to be a mother. I am enjoying my new Mrs. Weikle title but do not want to be called mommy anytime soon.

5. We want to have our own time as husband and wife before any kids come along...


Sooo, there you have it. No kids right now. Right now we are looking at 3 years before kids. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment